- To Keep Rawa fresh and worm-free,fry rawa dry and store in a air tight container.
- To keep Jaggery fresh keep little puffed rice into the container.
- To keep Biscuit crispy and crunchy keep biscuit into the puffed rice container.
- To keep Salt dry in rainy season put a small cloth with rice into the salt container.
- To remove bad fishy smell from hands apply little turmeric paste or turmeric powder on hands.
- To remove kerosene smell from hands apply little mustard oil on hands .
- To clear burnt milk bowl, boil the bowl with little onion paste and water.
- To make poppy seeds paste easily soak poppy seeds in warm water for 1 hour .
- To keep lemon fresh for long time soak lemon into the cold water.
- To boil Toor dal/ Toovar dal fast fast pour 10-12 rice into the dal then cook it.
- To make sour less curd keep 1 inch coconut pcs. into the milk.
- To keep vegetables healthy in the cooking time pour little tamarind into the recipe.
- To keep rice and lentils worm free put little dry neem leaves into the containers.
- To keep parwal and bitter gourd fresh for long time cut the both from the middle portion.
- To avoid watery eyes soak the onion into the water after removing the shell.
- To keep grated coconut fresh ,sun-roast it for one day ,then store in glass bowl.
- To bring onion flavor in vegetarian recipe,soak asafoetida in ginger juice and then temper . It helps to bring onion flavor.
- To make crispy pakoda(crispy fritters) add little "Eno-fruit salt" to batter and make pakoda immediately,do not leave batter after mixing done.
- To avoid fungus on raisins,rub little all purpose flour and store. when using just clean with water.
- To avoid milk curdling ,add 1 tsp of cornflour and then boil.
Friday, July 5, 2013
Cooking Tips - Good To Know
Cooking Tips - Good To Know Reviewed by Nabanita Das on 5:15:00 AM Rating: 5