Hello friends, here is an announcement of beautiful event hosting from Chef Mireille.She is the owner of a lovely blog name " Chef Mireille's Global Creations" She started a series of monthly event where the Taste of Tropical Ingredients are the Main Theme. As per event rules in every month there will be a main tropical ingredient and based on this ingredient event will be continue for the whole month.
I am very Proud to be a host of this nice event. and so "This month (May 2013)Tropical ingredient is Turmeric ". Turmeric is native to Tropical South Asia Country. It is very familiar ,common and useful ingredient for all over the world. If you ask about Nutritional Facts of Turmeric then it is a good source of Iron , Manganese,Potassium and Vitamin B6.
Benefits of Turmeric :
Turmeric helps to reduce any types of Skin problems,Liver diseases and Digestive problem. Even research says turmeric inhibits cancer too.It is good for immune system also. And above all Indian cuisine without turmeric is just impossible. So friends here is the event for turmeric, Please share those recipes in which turmeric powder/whole spice is an ingredient too.
Here is some simple rules for This Event (Please follow these Rules) :
- Post any recipe in which turmeric is used as an ingredient.
- Archived posts are allowed if they are re posted with the link back and logo.(mandatory)
- Recipe should be post between 1st of May to 31st May,2013 with this logo.(mandatory)
- Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian both are welcome.
- The post must include a link back of This announcement page as well as another link back of Chef Mireille's Global Creations (this is mandatory).
- Link your entry with the linky tool added bottom of this page.
- Who are non-blogger can send their entry through email (nabanitadas81[at]gmail.com) with this format :
Hope you will enjoy this event too. And a Big Thanks to Mireillie to give me this opportunity